All data in Apollo Studio (GraphQL schemas, metrics, etc.) belongs to a particular organization. Every organization has one or more members who manage it and can access its associated data. Enterprise organizations can also assign specific roles to users in the organization.
You create your first organization as part of the user signup process, unless you've been invited to an existing organization by another Studio user.
You can create additional organizations by clicking the
+ button at the top of your list of organizations in Studio. A single Studio organization can include any number of graphs, so a company rarely needs more than one or two organizations.
Studio lists the organizations you belong to in the left-hand column.
- Click on an organization to view its associated schemas and metrics.
- Each organization has a Graphs list, a Members management page, and a Settings page.
You can delete an organization at any time. This is a permanent action that cannot be undone, and will remove all traces of your organization from Studio's system. Deleting your organization wil:
- Remove all user memberships from your organizations.
- Permanently delete all graphs from your organization, and their associated data. These graph IDs cannot be reused later.
- Immediately terminate the Team subscription or Team Trial on your account, if you have one. We can't issue refunds for this, unfortunately.