Exercise: Brain dump
Grab a piece of paper or open Excalidraw, and write down everything you learned in this workshop.
- New vocabulary
- Key takeaways
- Anything else that feels important to you!
Tip: Writing things out in your own words helps your brain commit it to long-term memory!
Exit ticket: Rose, Bud, Thorn
Before you leave, write a separate sticky note for each of the following:
- Rose: Your key takeaway from this workshop, or your favorite activity
- Bud: How will you use what you learned today?
- Thorn: A question you still have, something you're still confused about, or a general suggestion for how we can improve this workshop.
Put them on the wall on your way out!
Help us improve!
Let us know what you thought of this workshop by filling out a 1-question feedback form:
- Revisit this material in more detail through the Lift-off series on Odyssey.
- Take a free multiple-choice exam and become a certified Apollo Graph Developer!
- Join Apollo's research program! Help shape the future of Apollo's platform by testing cutting edge features and sharing your feedback. Win gift cards (US and international) or swag!