Graph Developer Associate
- After you start this exam, you'll have 24 hours to complete it
- 33 multiple choice questions
- 27 correct answers required to pass
- Schema design & SDL
- Data sources
- Schema Registry
- Apollo Server 3
- Apollo Client 3
- Apollo Studio
Tips, notes, and recommendations
Here are a few tips we recommend to maximize your chances of success with the certification exam.
- Feel free to review our courses and other materials as much as you'd like. The topics covered in this exam are related to the concepts taught in the Odyssey tutorials.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and ready to go.
- Find a comfortable spot to take the exam from.
- Take your time to read the questions closely.
- Answer questions in the order that works best for you. As you complete the exam, you'll be able to skip questions and come back to them once you're ready.
- If you don't get enough correct questions to meet the certification criteria, that's okay! You'll have opportunities to retake the test after 3 days. We'll also share the points and topics we recommend reviewing based on your score.