Apollo Developer Support
Everything your team needs to make sure you’re using GraphQL the best way as you evaluate and build on Apollo.
- Unlimited technical support covering the Apollo platform, schema design, and architectural best practices.
- A private, dedicated Slack channel with your team and the Apollo core developers, plus phone / video / email access to our team.
- An initial walkthrough of your architecture, schema, and development workflow.
- Guidance on best practices that help you take full advantage of Apollo and prevent avoidable mistakes.
- An early look at Apollo platform features in the design and development phase.
- Content, tools, and support that can help you evangelize and teach GraphQL across your company.
Apollo Enterprise Support
A complete support package, for teams using Apollo platform for critical business applications and organizations deploying Apollo across multiple teams.
- Apollo Developer Support, scaled to your entire scope of work, available 24x7x365.
- A designated Technical Account Manager who understands your business requirements and proactively makes sure you’re getting everything you need.
- A designated Apollo Solutions Architect who works with your team through every phase of development, on-site or on-line.
- A customized Apollo platform reference architecture for your organization, and a handbook for onboarding new teams.
- Regular, scheduled reviews of Apollo GraphQL performance, security, and best practices, tailored to your team and requirements.
- Prioritized assistance to help shepherd your open source pull requests through the review process.
A flexible set of consulting services for organizations that need to accelerate GraphQL development and build a strong team.
- Apollo engineers working directly with you to help plan, architect, and build your POC and pilot projects.
- Dedicated on-site or virtual consultants to help implement your GraphQL schema, servers, and applications.
- Private training sessions for your team, tailored to your custom reference architecture.
- A package of GraphQL talent acquisition programs to help you build an in-house team of experts.