Thank you to our amazing community members who have created custom Apollo Links! If you’ve built a link and would like it to be featured, please send a pull request to add it to the list.
- apollo-link-webworker by @PCreations: Apollo link that lets you use graphql client-side only, with a webworker as a “server” supporting normal query and subscriptions
- apollo-upload-client by @jaydenseric: Enhances Apollo for intuitive file uploads via GraphQL mutations.
- apollo-angular-link-http by @kamilkisiela: https://www.npmjs.com/package/apollo-angular-link-http
- apollo-angular-link-headers by @kamilkisiela: Transform key-value object into instance of HttpHeaders (@angular/common/http)
- apollo-link-redux by @AdamYee: Dispatches apollo-client 1.0-ish Redux actions.
- react-apollo-network-status by @amannn: Brings information about the global network status from Apollo into React.
- apollo-link-watched-mutation by @haytko: Organizes cache invalidations per query on a mutation
- apollo-link-token-refresh by @newsiberian: Performs expired JWT renewal
- apollo-link-response-resolver by @lionize: Automatically format incoming GraphQL data
- apollo-link-electron by @firede: Get GraphQL results over IPC for Electron apps
- link-http-dataloader by @graphcool: Batching and caching provided by dataloader
- @absinthe/socker-apollo-link by @absinthe-graphql: Communicate over an Absinthe socket
- apollo-absinthe-upload-link by @bytewitchcraft: Enables file-uploading to Absinth backends
- apollo-link-logger by @blackxored: Logger that uses similar format to redux-logger and includes performance infomation
- apollo-link-tracer by @convoyinc: Trace Apollo queries and mutations
- apollo-link-queue by @helfer: Buffers requests on a toggle, such as an on/offline event
- apollo-link-optimistic by @helfer: Returns an immediate optimistic response before returning server results
- apollo-link-serialize by @helfer: Serializes requests by key to ensure execution order
- apollo-link-debounce by @helfer: Debounce requests made within an interval
- apollo-link-defer by @leadiq: Prepare links asynchronously, even after
- apollo-link-firebase by @canner: Query Firebase with Apollo
- apollo-link-computed-property by @czystyl:
@computeddirective allows you to create a computed property on the query
- apollo-link-segment by @hobochild: Automatically track apollo operations with segment.