Apollo Tech Notes
This documentation set provides technical articles on specialized topics for Apollo tools and libraries.
Select a tag to view a list of articles on the corresponding topic.
- Response cache evictionLast Updated 2022-12-01
- Connecting OpenTelemetry traces to PrometheusLast Updated 2022-11-21
- Authenticating requests with the Apollo RouterLast Updated 2022-11-21
- Moving a GraphQL monolith to Apollo FederationLast Updated 2022-11-21
- Sending Apollo Router traces and metrics to APM tools using OpenTelemetryLast Updated 2022-11-21
- Managing Apollo Router resources in KubernetesLast Updated 2022-11-21
- Production readiness checklistLast Updated 2022-11-18
- Mocking graph functionality to unblock client developmentLast Updated 2022-11-18
- Client ID enforcementLast Updated 2022-11-16
- Contracts usage patternsLast Updated 2022-11-16
If you find an issue with a tech note, feel free to use the Edit on GitHub button to create a new PR with the suggested changes. Otherwise, you can view the source and create a GitHub issue on the apollographql/docs repo.
If you have an idea for a new tech note, please create a new GitHub issue with the suggested changes or topic that you would like covered.