A strongly-typed, caching GraphQL client for Android, written in Java
Apollo Android has been launched and is ready to try in your app today!
To get started, start with Get Started Guide.
Apollo Android has a Gradle Plugin to integrate into projects easily. Use Gradle docs for more details on the plugin APIs:
Once you started, you can dive into advanced topics by going into Advanced section from the left pane.
Apollo Android is a community-driven project with contributors from many companies. Check out the blog post introducing the first public release of the project and the project's README to learn about the current progress.
If you have questions or would like to contribute, please join the Apollo Android Community on Spectrum.
- Apollo iOS is a GraphQL client for native iOS apps, written in Swift.
- Apollo Client for JS is a great option for your web or React Native apps.
- GraphQL.org for an introduction and reference to the GraphQL itself, partially written and maintained by the Apollo team.
- Our website to learn about Apollo open source and commercial tools.
- Our blog for long-form articles about GraphQL, feature announcements for Apollo, and guest articles from the community.
- Our Twitter for in-the-moment news.